Saturday, August 29, 2009

Breakfast In NYC


I could live forever if I had an endless supply of bagels and Snapple.


Ok, so, I've just left New York, after 5 super intense days of Au Pair training and acting like a crazed tourist. Oh. My. Gah.


I think I want to live there forever and ever and ever. So yeh. Bagel in one hand. Snapple in the other.


I made a new best friend. Times Square. He's just so pretty and bright and brill. Together we danced to Gaga, joined team Lauren, and hung out with Edward Cullun's prom suit. Mmmmmm.


Favourite contradiction of the week- "girls, let's spend the entire day learning about gross germs and bacteria, and then head back to the communal showers where everyone's water runs together." VOMIT.


Good times. Good new friends. Bad showers.


"Breakfast in New York, and I know that we're dreaming..." OPPENHEIMER


No comments:

Post a Comment