Thursday, August 13, 2009

Butterflies & Hurricanes

So here we go.

Welcome to the next 525600 minutes of my life.

For those of you who aren't super good at math (or living your life vicariously through RENT), I welcome you to the next year of my life.

August 2009 marks a goodbye. And a welcome one at that. The last 525600 minutes of my life weren't so hot, SO, I decided to do something about it.

So goodbye crazy year. Hello happiness.

Next week, I get my ass on a plane, and head to a new country, a new job, a new bunch of people, and I start again.

And I’m so freakin' excited. And a little bit scared. And a whole lot of nervous. But mostly just excited.

Hooray for 525600 minutes of awesomeness.

“Change everything you are, and everything you were, your number has been called” MUSE

3 comments:

  1. and the award for best actress goes to...

    reading this gave me a bunch of mixed emotions..

    mostly elated for you, that the day is so soon! the day you'll begin this brilliant adventure...and leave all this...behind...

    but i must admit my heart did drop a little (or a lot) at the realization that you're not going to be around, present, in the flesh, in my day-to-day life...

    thaaank yooou!
    for all the hallmark moments,
    especially the one involving crabsticks ;)

    me lub you long time..dabnielle

    janelephant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that MUSE quote. A lot.
    And I love you. Even more.

    Have the adventure of a lifetime plaityelle GHM xoxox

    -katiekatie

    ReplyDelete