Friday, December 4, 2009

California


It's not what you think.

California MD.

Once again, no, not what you think. I'm not talking about a doctor named California.

California, Maryland...

It's where my host family has been re-located. And I'm so bored. It's pretty. But that's about it. It looks like Forks. But let's be honest ladies, Forks without The Cullens and Jac-abs, is just a forest. And I haven't spotted any Twi-like talent as yet. This place makes me LONG for an afternoon at Marion. Yes, Marion. THERE IS NO MALL HERE. Boo.

So, I'm done. They're gonna try and find me a new host family to work for, but if they can't... Well, then I'll be seeing you a little sooner than expected Australia. I love the USA, but there is no way in hell I gave up a year of cuddles with my baby Gugs, a house on the beach & the bestest friends imaginable for this place. Ef that.

So stay tuned for updates, DG may be coming to a city a near you soon!

"Distance ripped us farther and farther and farther away... I'll see you soon, just say that you want to see me too. Come back from California." COPELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment