Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Was It A Dream?


I just met Jared Leto.

I.

JUST.

MET.

JARED.

LETO.

My brain is about too explode.

Jordan Catalano was most certainly the inspiration for the title of my blog. I cannot believe after 15 years of adoration I just met him. The world spins right tonight. Happy.

So clearly I just got back from the 30 Seconds to Mars show. And I don't even know what to write. So I'll just say this. Everything was perfect. The Kill acoustic. Then The Kill not so acoustic. Kings & Queens was one of the best songs I have ever heard live. Without a doubt. Jared's vocal was flawless. A Beautiful Lie blew my mind. And as I hovered/stalked/waited patiently outside it began to snow. It was positively beautiful. I love these little moments of perfection.

"Was it a dream? Was it a dream? Is this the only evidence that proves it..." 30 SECONDS TO MARS

No comments:

Post a Comment