Monday, November 30, 2009

Friday I'm In Love


Due to the epic tale of "The Flu That Stole Thanksgiving" I found myself celebrating that blessed holiday (that I honestly have no idea about- thank you pilgrims for something... IGNORANT) a day late. But considering I really had no idea what I was doing, let's be honest once more and state that I know more about Slapsgiving than Thanksgiving, it seemed ok to postpone the celebratory yam session.

And it was well worth it.

Combining the fabulousness of pouring endless amounts of brown sugar on a vegetable (yes, yes, I only just figured out that a yam is in fact a sweet potato), with the biggest turkey I've ever seen in my entire life, CINNABON, and the wonderful, wonderful shopping extravaganza known as Black Friday (yes I needed another iPod, it was on BLACK FRIDAY SALE, and all my tunage doesn't fit on my other three. Don't judge me), we had quite the "Thanksgiving"

Yep. I liked it. Look out Australia, this time next year I'm making you all turkey and sugar covered vegetables.

Sugary sugary vegetables.

Anyway. All I really care about is the fact that Janelephant will be here in eleven American sleeps. And I'll be seeing Jared Leto in one.

GIVE THANKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqpPFT-F-bs

"I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you, It's Friday, I'm in love. Monday you can fall apart. Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart. Oh Thursday doesn't even start, It's Friday, I'm in love... You can never get enough, enough of this stuff, It's Friday, I'm in love." THE CURE

No comments:

Post a Comment