Monday, November 16, 2009

High Times


Well it's been awhile between drinks...

But it's been worth it.

I've pretty much spent the last week at the airport. First stop, Cowboy Land, TEXAS. I'd love to tell you stories about mechanical bulls and ridiculously high cowboy boots, but unfortunately, all I really saw was the inside of Chillis, Walmart and our hotel... The joys of travelling for work.

But never fear. ARIZONA is here. Or at least, I was there. Enter the best weekend ever created.

So so so friggen good to hang out with Jeremiah and his Mrs... (or as they are now, and forever will be, Mama Bear & Papa Bear) Between hitting up some Saved By The Bell action, $1 drink specials, In & Out (animal style y'all), Tootsie Rolls, the best burritos known to man kind, a quaint little Landon Pigg show, the worst episode of SNL ever, a killer party playlist, the car wash dance, and the biggest Corona I have ever seen, well, I'm gonna go ahead and say it was perfection at it's finest. Needless to say, I think I might run away from my host family and hide from immigration in Mama and Papa's hot tub.

DID I MENTION WE MET LANDON PIGG?

And by met, I mean stalked. Quite possibly the sweetest person alive. One day will wed. Until then, I'm just gonna go to sleep watching Whip It every night.

Quotes that sum up the trinity of party:

"You should take a picture of my foot, cause it's wasted."-Mama
"My beer's a man eater"-Papa
"We should get some burritos and just leave em in the car"-Mama
"I'm so Edward Cullen"-Baby
"It's called the Jonas brother disco stick!"-Mama
"When you've got something to say, just twitter bitch it!"-Papa
"Rinse your mouth out with cactus."-Mama

"And I wish I could explain, but I just ain't got the time, so I'll show ya, watch out now, here it goes!" LANDON PIGG

No comments:

Post a Comment