Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Fever

Of course I'm sick on Thanksgiving. Boo. I'm so not thankful for that. Not even a little bit.

But I am thankful for the ability to snuggle up in sweat pants on the couch with pink lemonade to watch THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE. I have a new goal in life. I want to be IN the parade. Maybe not as a giant balloon. But. I need to get on one of those floats and wave. I just gotta.

Til then, I guess I have these things to be thankful for...

-15 sleeps til I get to jump on Janelephant
-Starbucks holiday drinks
-2 more episodes of GLEE
-Jacob Black
-21 sleeps til Chrismukkah begins
-My parentals
-Walmart
-5 sleeps til I'll be standing in the same room as Jared Leto
-Snickers Ice Cream Bars
-35 sleeps til Mayer Hawthorne & John Mayer help us ring in The New Year in Vegas
-Black Friday Sales
-Never having to see that gross guy from Johnny Rockets ever again
-7 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas baby
-Skype
-Scrubs season 8
-Big Red
-Owl City's Ocean Eyes

And lastly... Absolutely everyone and everything I took for granted back home. I love you. I miss you. And I now appreciate you more than ever. And as much as I love this crazy country, I can't wait to get back to you.

"When the summer is gone it won't be long til someones got the fever creeping inside. When the city is moving and the eyes of yours are moving and you just can't stop, you just can't fight it!" THE ACADEMY IS...

No comments:

Post a Comment