Friday, October 16, 2009

King Of The Rodeo














Yesterday I felt like my mother's daughter. Total farm girl. Hello hay rides, carnival food & a giant pumpkin patch...

So Halloween is just around the corner, and I'm a bit excited. Get your GLAMPIRE fangs ready.

Yesterday we trekked up to whoop whoop and hunted for pumpkins to carve. I've never seen so much pumpkin and kettle corn in my life. Granted, I didn't know what kettle corn was until yesterday, but I still saw A LOT of it.

Anyways. I had to bite my tongue. Numerous times. Cause the amount of cowboy hats that were taken for a spin... Well, there was just way too many to count. But. I'm guessing those cowboys and cowgirls probably aren't sporting the freshly sunburnt look that I am. So that brings us to a grand total of: 1 cowboys, 0 Dan.

Dang it.

More halloween madness to come...

"Cowgirl King of the rodeo, let the good times roll, let the good times roll." KINGS OF LEON

No comments:

Post a Comment