Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who Says

Today I'm reminded of why I'm so lucky.

For every jerk who thinks it's there place in my life to write an email detailing what they think is wrong with my family, there's a whole bunch of people who choose to write an email of encouragement. A text message. A "Ping". A facebook comment. A "like". A tweet. A skype chat, just to say they're there.

So many people contacted me in response to my last blog entry, and I just wanted to say thank you. The road really doesn't seem so long when you've got people standing by your side, walking it with you. (Especially when you're on, like, a million social networking sites!!)

Wait. Do I still have a MySpace??? Meh.

I can honestly say, I would not be progressing, growing, and just living without the amazing support of my friends. There is no one like you. You show me how to be a friend. And I thank you so much for that. In the last year I've had the amazing opportunity to discover who my true friends are, and what true friendship means, and I'll never forget a minute of it.

One of the things I'm loving about being so far away from you all at the moment, is that I'm really appreciating what I so easily took for granted. If I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU.

Janelephant, Sh-danners, Krystal-mas & Red. 4 of the bestest friends a girl could ever ask for. We've all been through so much together. You guys are everything I want to be in a friend. I miss you all so much. You have put up with so much, you actually rule the world.


"Who says I can't be free? From all of the things I used to be. Re-write my history..." JOHN MAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment