Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Ice Is Getting Thinner

So it's been snowing. Lots. And it's so good! And I learnt something yesterday. Snow is freakin' cold!! Who'd of thunk it. I woke up yesterday and bolted outside, barefoot, in an attempt to see what jumping into a rediculous amount of snow felt like. And ironically, I still do not know, due to the fact that my feet went so numb, so fast, I didn't actually feel anything. 28 hours later and my feet are still a charming shade of blue... (ok, I might be slightly over exaggerating on the colour of my feet, but still.)

The weirdest thing, is that even though it's been snowing the past two days, and EVERYTHING is completely white, it's super sunny today. Colorado, I do not understand you. How can it be freezing one minute, then sunny the next. You confuse me. By tomorrow, all this snow will probably have melted and I'll be taking the kiddies in shorts and t-shirts to the playground. Mental.

So it's official. I'm a winter girl. Gap sweaters are my newest best friend. We hang out lots. Steve Madden is also up there- props for designing the coolest ugg boots ever. And a big shout out to Walmart, for having everything I need in one place. You make my life so much easier.

I wanna live here forever.

"We're not the same dear, as we used to be, the seasons have changed and so have we... And the ice kept getting thinner with ever word that we'd speak." DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment