Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowball



So I went to my first snowboarding lesson on Saturday. And instead of snowboarding, I puked. Awesome. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-altitude.

Better luck next time. I settled for a snowball fight and falling asleep in the car instead.

Absolutely loving being back in Colorado. Loving my new host family and getting to know a whole new part of the mile high city. And more than anything, (yes, even MORE than seeing Little Jonas) LOVING that my Mumma is coming to visit me in 14 sleeps! Happy Valentines Day to me! I'm so excited to see her. A little scared that I may, just maybe, perhaps, possibly, will want to sneak into her suitcase and go back with her... Hmm. I'll try to control myself. I'll just have to keep reminding myself that there's no Ben & Jerry's or Pink Lemonade waiting for me back in lil old Adelaide.




Meanwhile, for all you haters, Nick Jonas & The Administration put on a pretty decent show. This was due largely to the fact that "The Administration" consists of John Fields, Michael Bland, Tommy Barbarella, and Sonny Thompson. And of course the fact that Little Jonas ditched his not so talented brosefs, and began channelling Robin Thicke, JT and Mr Mayer. Majorly devo that David Ryan Harris kicked it on the album, but not on the tour. Bummer. Still. He's on the album. Smile.

I am officially addicted to Goobers. Bad name. Good candy.

"Snow day. School's closed and I can't wait. Go outside, and I just might, get into a snowball fight. Snowball snowball snowball fight..." JIMMY FALLON

No comments:

Post a Comment