Wednesday, February 10, 2010

American Baby



Yep. I'm finally in the "club"

I watched an entire American football game.

And I kind of understood it. Kind of. I even donned an "I Heart Football" t-shirt. And yes, this was because I was simply unable to find an "I have absolutely zero idea how this game is played" t-shirt. And while I'm being truthful, yes, I was cheering for The Colts because I thought Peyton Manning was pretty funny when he hosted SNL... And because an 11 year old told me to.

Ok, so maybe I just got myself kicked out of the "club"

But despite all this, I am now most certainly a fan of the Super Bowl. Fun, fun, fun. And like everyone, the ads were my favourite part. Yay for candy, blatant advertising and boys in shiny pants!

Anywhozzle.

My Mumma is flying in to Colorado in just 5 sleeps. I can't believe I get to SEE her. Hooray, hooray, hooray!

And I'm flying to see my Papa in 10 sleeps. Wowzers.

Arizona, Colorado & LA, all in a week! Hello airport. Again. It actually feels weird being in the same place for 3 weeks, how stoooooopid is that?! But good weird. It's stil snowing like CRAZY here. I'm ready for some sun please Arizona. Great. Thanks. Appreciate it.

So in "where's Dan gonna be next" news, I've got til April to decide wether or not I wanna extend my work visa and stay for another year. So many pros. So many cons. Hey here's an idea, how about everyone I adore and miss like crazy town in the wonderful land of OZ, moves over to Colorado??? Yes?? Oh good. Cake. And eat it. Brill.

We shall see...

"You bring me hope, I'll see you soon... Stay American baby." DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

No comments:

Post a Comment