Monday, February 22, 2010

Umbrella Beach


Seth Cohen, or no Seth Cohen, Newport Beach rules.

Ahhh blessed sunshine, coastline and palm trees.

Loved, loved, loved hanging with my olds. 36 hours of Parental company was sublimely good.

Shopping plus wining and dining, made for a wonderful Tiffanys and Bloomingdales filled weekend.

Plus.

Cherry on top of the swirly swirly Pinkberry goodness? Seeing all those splendid college faces from way back when, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Newport Church: WINNER.

Hard saying bye to Ma & Pa, but wouldn't have traded seeing them for anything. So much Starbucks, so little time. Limited tears, taken over by ridiculous outbursts of laughter.

I'm a very lucky girl.

"I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye. So I'll spread out my wings and fly..." OWL CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment