Friday, February 19, 2010

If You Leave


My heart hurts.

After about a billion sleeps I finally got to see my Mumma. And it was brill.

But yesterday she had to leave. And I don't like this. At all.

After a week of showing her MY Colorado... (Ahh, the dictionary definition of MY Colorado, is mani pedis, dining at diners, oohing and ahhing at the mountains, the snow and all things USA, countless cups of Starbucks, and of course shopping at Tiffanys, Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, Steve Madden and Mac.) She had to leave. Boo to the world.

The best "Shazza" moment:

Shazza: Please come home in September (teary eyes and tight hug holding included)
Dan: Ah, Mum, I'm gonna see you on Saturday.
Shazza: Oh. I forgot.

Thankfully, the last goodbye has not yet occurred. Sunday night is gonna suck. Bad.

Tomorrow I'm flying out to Newport to see my PA (aka my Dad) and Mumma for a fleeting 36 hours before they exit the land of stars and stripes.

This makes me smile.

My mission, and I choose to accept it, is to find out if Seth Cohen truly does exist. Or I could just hang out with my olds.

Yeh. I better go with option B.

I like option B.

"If you leave, don't leave now, please don't take my heart away." ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK

No comments:

Post a Comment