Sunday, February 14, 2010

Holiday



Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Yewwwwww. 10 points for spending Valentines weekend at a resort in Arizona. Summer, summer, summer... Ok. It's still winter, but my sunburn says otherwise. Smiley face. Being on vacation is THE BEST.

And what's better than the best??? A zillion pools to choose from, a giant water slide, room service in robes, great company, lawn bowls, amazing scenery including mountains and cacti, crocket, Valentines candy, wining and dining, winning the occasional card game, American Bandstand, in room movies and GOOD laughs... All in a weekends work. Yes fortune cookie, your wise words came to pass. My hard work DID pay off.

I never thought I'd say this, but... Boo to the snow! I am now officially team summer. For now.

But even better than all of that. My Mumma flies into town in 9 hours and 33 minutes.

All in all. Life is brilliant.

"Holiday, oh, holiday! And the best one of the year, dozing off underneath my sheets..." VAMPIRE WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment