Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Falling Slowly

Snow.

26 years in, and I finally see me some snow. (No, we are not counting that brown icy stuff we found on top of some random Tasmanian mountain when I was 14)


Unfortunately, I took a lot of beautiful pictures on my camera without the memory card in it. Not cool. Luckily I had my camera in one hand & my iPhone in the other, snapping away like I'd just bumped into Jared Leto, otherwise I'd have nothing to show for it.


Now, it's only September, Fall has just begun, so there's gonna be much more snow to come! They're talking snow storms on the 4 o'clock news. What's with 4 o'clock news? I can wait. It's so darn cold and I love it. I'm a little scared about driving in the snow- cause if driving on the opposite side of the road, on the opposite side of the car, with deer & elk & squirrels running across the road randomly doesn't scare ya, the freakishly random snow storms will. (Oh yeh, and the other day on the way back from Monolith Festival, we pulled over to this car accident that was caused by an OWL swooping someones windscreen. Seriously. Wildlife. What the.)

Luckily for said wildlife, I still drive like a grandma.

It's pretty safe to say, enjoy your stinkin' hot summer holidays Australia, I'm havin' me a white Christmas!

SNOW ANGEL OUT.

"Falling Slowly, eyes that know me and I can't go back... You have suffered enough and warred with yourself, it's time that you won." GLEN HANSARD

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, loving the way you write it's brilliant! Where u getn your quotes from btw??

    ReplyDelete