Friday, September 4, 2009

Free Fallin'

Well I'm getting there.


Crazy-ass week, which is not even remotely a bad thing. Looks like I may have to go cowboy hat shopping (or even just cowboy shopping), cause my host family is 99% sure that we're moving to Texas in the next month. Woah. Didn't see that one coming. Lucky I'm a big fan of change!


Really do kinda feel like I'm falling into some unknown, unplanned, big load of who knows what. So odd. And refreshingly scary. Cause if I've learnt one thing in my 26 insane years, it's to never allow yourself to trust the comfort of what you see as your reality. Who knows how real it is anyway? Right. So throw away trust. Throw away comfort. And just embrace whatever it is you find yourself in. Even if it's a big fat mess.


So me and Colorado are enjoying our fleeting romance. Met some classic people already. And with the revelation of my romance having an expiary date, we are killin it as much as possible. It's amazing how many margaritas & mani-pedis you can fit into a month.


The best part about falling on your ass? Getting back up again.


"She's a good girl, loves her Mama, loves Jesus, and America too... Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for awhile, and I'm free, free fallin'..." TOM PETTY

No comments:

Post a Comment