Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Distance Call




Well, since we spoke last, I...




Hit Downtown Denver, Petrone shots + dancing to MJ & ACDC = good times!

Skyped a lot. Missing my Janelephant & fam a whole lot this week. Twas well wicked to have a date with my Janelle, and to be joined by her mingy minga besty- miss tanny chops herself- Soph. We read each other our countries latest Rolling Stone. We are actually that lame. AND. I got to see my babies, I think Lij is getting used to seeing me on a computer. OH I MISS THOSE KIDDIES.

Ventured out stag to Monolith Music Festival. Met some of the greatest people in the world.Yay team Colorado, you're so friendly. The "don't take rides & beers from strangers" rule does not apply here. I'm still trying to figure out what makes an organic hot dog organic, but who cares, when you're standing next to the drummer from The Dandy Warhols, don't question the hot dog.
Loved loved loved Passion Pit & Phoenix... And The Mars Volta were so damn entertaining.

Got really angry at Kanye for being a douche bag.

Stayed glued to the CW.

Kicked it with the ladies at The Hard Rock, cocktails & cherry cigars all round. Gosh I love my life.


And lastly, got really friggen sick. Apparently it is not wise to work all day & play all night. Pfft. Whatever. All I know is when you get sick in the ultimate land of sugar (I swear it's like living in a real life game of candyland here- I've got halloween oreos & chocolate chip cookie dough pop tarts coming out of my ears) you are rewarded with mini peanut butter cups. Now that's some good medicine.

"Far gone but your long distance call and your capital letters keep me asking for more. Long time no see. Long time no say." PHOENIX


No comments:

Post a Comment